Aug 5, 2015

A BIG Goal...........

I can't even believe that I am writing and telling this but if I put it out there then I will be held accountable!

As you all know I have been working out with a trainer since December of last year.  To date I have lost 37 lbs.  I am happy!!!!  I still have about thirty more to loose.....maybe twenty depending on how my body shapes up.  I am 42!!!!!!!

I feel better than I have in a long time.......a REALLY long time!  I sometimes can't believe that I have hung in there this long.  It's hard and now this summer it is HOT in that gym!  When it's a 100 degrees outside it's even hotter in the gym.  I have not gotten sick or passed out one time!  Came close but have hung in there and finished each workout.

I have more confidence than I have in years.  Some might say that I am addicted to working out now! I look forward to going and am ready for September when I go back to five days a week with my trainer.

Speaking of my trainer/trainers.......they are the best!  I seriously think God sent them to me at just the right time.  My new trainer is Lauren!  She is small but TOUGH!  I LOVE her!  She pushes me and believes in me.  She used to be a softball player and is married to a football coach at TAMUK and loves cross fit/ working out!  She has showed me how to love myself and believe in myself no matter what age I am or where I am at in my fitness journey!

This is Lauren!!!!!

LOOK at that back!!!!!  Mine will look that good SOON!

  I was embarrassed to tell them my goal but they didn't blink an eye.  They believe in me more than I believe in myself!

So here is my new goal.........

I am going to TRAIN to do a bikini competition!  Now before anyone freaks out hear me out!  I KNOW that it's not going to be easy.  I KNOW that I have a lot of work to do.  I KNOW that I have to watch everything that goes into my mouth.  I KNOW that I might never be ready BUT I am going to give it my best shot!  I have never set a goal this big for myself.  I am so excited.

I am also a very conservative person and putting on that bathing suit and walking onto that stage in front of a lot of people will probably be the hardest part for me.  I am still working on that part in my mind!

I will keep you guys posted.  I am going to post all of my new before pictures in the next couple of days so check back!!!!

Battle on The Bay- July 2016.........that is my goal!!!!