Jun 15, 2015

ONE pound away.......

and I will have lost 30 lbs!!!!  I sometimes didn't think this day would come but it did!  I have worked hard for it too.  My gym has changed who I am and who I want to be!  The best thing I have done in a long time was step out of my comfort zone and into that gym where everyone looked perfect (to me) and everyone was fast, stronger and YOUNGER than me!!!!  I thank God that I did it though.  I have met some good friends and they have all cheered me on every step of the way.  My trainer/s have pushed me hard each time!  I love it and will never quit!

This was me on day one (left) and today is on the right.........

(My picture today I weigh exactly what I weighed when I started p90x two years ago and my body looks totally different!  It is because of weight lifting.  Muscles weighs more than fat!)



I can finally cross my legs without trouble!
My thighs don't rub together when I walk!
I don't get out of breath easy anymore.
I don't have heartburn.
I can do a push up.
I can do assisted pull ups.
I am strong!
I am beautiful and for once in a long time I actually feel it!
I have energy!
I am excited for my future in fitness and to see where I can take my 42 year old body.
I am getting strong mentally every day.
I am starting to NOT doubt myself anymore.
I am getting healthy!
For the first time ever I am starting to see the muscles form in my arms.
I can actually say that I lift weights.
I set a goal to one day do a cross fit competition.
My "baby" belly is getting so much smaller.
Since december I have lost about 5 inches off my waist.  I measure across my belly button.
I have lost about 4 inches off my hips!
My skin is bouncing back a whole lot better than I thought it would.
I enjoy shopping.

And I AM ONLY HALF WAY done with my weight loss!  I can't wait until I am announcing my last 30 lbs gone!


No comments: