May 26, 2015

What Do I Eat......

A lot of people ask me about my meal plan and today I really sat down and wrote it all out and even wrote up a schedule for me this week.  I have been cooking all morning!  It's takes a lot of time but it's so worth it when you can put on those pants you haven't worn in a really long time!

Here is this weeks.........

Meal 1 (around 9 AM)-  I drink a protein shake on my way to the gym and during my workout along with water!

Meal 2-  11 AM-   Ground Turkey seasoned with Mrs Dash and steamed fresh green beans.  2 table spoons of natural peanut butter and half of an apple.

Meal 3- 2 PM-  Handful of almonds, 1/2 banana, lettuce wrap with really good lunch meat bought at the deli with no sodium, etc....

Meal 4-  6 PM- Lemon Garlic Chicken with grilled onions and broccoli and small serving of sweet potatoes.

Meal 5- 8 PM- Edimame, avocado slices and cucumbers

I try to be in the bed by 9:30 or 10 each night so I am ready for my hard workout at 9 am the next morning!  I am working out 5 days a week sometimes 6 and burning about 600 calories each workout.  I also was just told to do cardio or HIIT at night so I will start that tonight!  There are lots of good HIIT workouts on pinterest for anyone wanting to start doing something!

It seems like a lot of food and honestly the last two weeks I didn't get it all in but supposedly there is a science to all of that food and working out so hard so I am ready to see it work!

I am down 21-23 lbs already (depending on when I weigh) and am ready to get that next 25 off and keep it off!!!!

As soon as I hit the 25 lb mark and I hope it is next week I will do pictures again!

I will say that it has been a long time since I have had the confidence I have today and I love every minute of it.  It's not always easy but so worth it!

The saying really is true.......

If you fail to plan then plan to fail...........

Also to loose weight at 40 or after you have to MOVE your body and eat right and the thing I hate most drink water!!!  I am working on the water part........







No comments: