Dec 18, 2014

Day 2- Fitness Training........

WOW!  That was hard!  We warmed up and then got to work!  He had me do the rowing machine until I got to 20 calories and that stuff is hard!  It takes a minute and a half of fast, heavy rowing to reach 20 calories when it feels like I should have burned 400 CALORIES!!!!  Not!  That goes to show you how hard you have to work.
I had to do that three times along with squats and laying down bench press move.  Not sure what it's called exactly.  It was hard!  The bar is 35lbs and he put 10lbs on each end totaling 55lbs I was lifting.  I am weak.....that was hard!  But it was fun to just let it drop behind my head when I was done!  Made me feel like the rest of the beasts that are in there!!!!  Then I had to push what was called a sled and you go slow and hard and it makes you feel like you are pushing it uphill!  I did three rounds of all of that and after an hour my eyes were black and I was drenched in sweat but right now I feel great!!!!!  Glad it's over but I feel great!

I weighed this morning and will weigh again in 4 weeks on January 15th.  Remember my goal is to loose 5 lbs!
If I just loose 5 a month in one year I will have lost 60lbs.  That is my goal weight loss number.  I think I can do it!

I am going to take full length pictures weekly just so I can see my progress.  It may take a while to see a difference but it will keep me accountable!

Who knows maybe one day I will look like her........or her...............They are both in their forties....one is in her late forties!  WOW!!!!!




So on Saturday I will do a class they have there and then train one on one again Monday, Wednesday and Friday!

1 comment:

Christy said...

So happy for you. Taking care of ourselves is so hard. I lost 16 pounds over the spring and summer but gained back 6.5 over the holidays. Grr! Looking forward to getting back in gear. Can't wait to see your progress. :)