Nov 4, 2014

My Gift......

My husband has always been a really good gift giver as far as material things.  I can usually just mention something I want (within reason of course) and more than likely he soon shows up with it.  He's always been good that way and while I love him for that GIFTS is just not my love language.  Or at least not my first language.  Every girl loves getting gifts.

I have always thought mine was quality time and it still is but I also LOVE words of affirmation!  I didn't really realize how much I love sweet words from him until I haven't heard them in a while.  I mean he tells me he loves me all the time but the days of him telling me something bigger than that or different than that are few so when he does I am giddy the rest of the week or longer!  :)

SO.....this morning he left for work and I took the kids to school and about an hour after getting home I thought I should check my phone just in case someone was trying to get me and here is what I find in a text from my hubby........



Here is the song........



I hope I am always his angel!!!!!  I am a blessed girl!!!


No comments: