Sep 11, 2014

My Biggest Weekly Menu Ever!

Living in the country and a town where there is not a grocery store you have to be prepared.....I have learned this the hard way the last couple of months!
I have cooked a lot.......more than I am used to but I actually kind of like it and I know my kids and hubby do too!
Tomorrow is grocery store day for me so I made my menu all the way through next weekend!  Did I mention my boy is coming to see me!!!  My college boy and he loves Cheese enchiladas so that is on the menu for then!  I can't wait!

So, here is my menu.  Most were taken from pinterest so if you are interested in the recipe just search there!

Thursday- Meat Loaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans!

Friday- Sour Cream Noodle Bake, salad and garlic bread  (Pioneer Woman)

Saturday- Homemade Pizza night!

Sunday- Crock Pot Roast and potatoes, carrots and green beans!  ROLLS!

Monday- Creamy Crouton Chicken, broccoli and mixed veggies!

Tuesday- Slow cooker burrito bowls with all the fixin's.

Wednesday- Crock Pot Pork Chops, rice, something green and rolls.

Thursday- Baked Chicken with potatoes, carrots and green beans.

Friday- Cheese Enchiladas, Sour Cream Spanish rice, black beans and salad.

Saturday- Homemade pizza night again!!!

Sunday-  Taking my boy out to eat after church before he leaves to go back to College Station!


No comments: