Aug 17, 2014

Weekly Menu......

Since moving out to the country I pretty much have to cook most nights because the Taqueria every other night is not a good thing!
I can't say we always have a big elaborate meal.....tonight the kids has Mac and Cheese, PBJ or cereal!  We had a big lunch after church so we weren't hungry until about 8.

Anyway.....here is my menu for this week!

Monday- Sloppy Joes, sweet potato fries, and Taylor wants fried okra!

Tuesday-  Cheese Enchiladas, black beans and salad.

Wednesday- Husband's Delight Casserole, Green Beans and Rolls.  (my hubby and kids LOVE this casserole!)

Thursday- Crockpot Chicken Terriyaki, fried rice and egg rolls.

Friday- Eating out as we will be headed to my mom's then on to College Station the next day to move Taylor in to his dorm!!!!

I can't wait for my garden to start growing and one day be able to prepare meals straight from there!!!!


No comments: