Aug 6, 2014

Sarita Farms.......

I am working on a new blog that will be all about my house and the progress we make as we turn this old house into a show place!  It may take years but the end will be beautiful!!!!

Until then go "like" my Facebook page for the new blog.  I will add pictures as I go and on the blog I will go into detail about how we did things, where we got things, etc.......

I am the queen of craigslist, goodwill and garage sales!  I try to NEVER buy anything new at a store as far as furniture.  I love Annie Sloan paint and have even discovered a new paint that a small shop here in Kingsville sales that is similar but you use regular paint to make it the color you want.

So if you are interested in keeping up with our progress and eventually read the story of how Sarita Farms came to be go like my page by clicking here----------->SARITA FARMS!

The blog will be up and running soon so stay tuned to the Facebook page for it to officially be published!


No comments: