Aug 27, 2014

Prayers for my Elementary kids.......

Dear Lord,

Thank you Lord for a great first week at their new school.  Wow, you have covered it all for my kids and their schools.  Both big and little ones!

I come to you Lord to ask you to protect them each day, keep them safe and keep them healthy!

I pray that they continue to love their teachers and the teachers love them.

I pray that Vensly not be nervous, that he not fear the environment, but that he thrive and learn all he is capable of!  I pray that you will help him find his voice so that he can communicate what he needs too!

I pray that Emily will learn so many new things and improve on the things she has already learned!

I pray for Jesse.  I pray that he not get frustrated and that he is eager to learn.  I ask you to give him confidence and understanding.  I pray he grasps all that he is taught.

I pray that you guard and protect all of their hearts and mind Lord.

I pray that they all learn to turn to you in time of need.  I pray that they know that You are all knowing and you give generously!

I ask you Lord that my children grow in favor with you.  I ask that they find favor with their teachers and their teachers with them.

I ask for your hand of protection over them and the whole school.  I pray for all the teachers there Lord.

Lastly I ask the same thing as another mother who's blog I read......

Father, I ask You for godly, loyal friends for my children. Friends who love purity, who are pure in heart, and gracious in speech, friends that will sharpen them and love them at all times. 

I ask you all of these things I your holy name!  Amen!!!!



1 comment:

Christy said...

Amen! Cora wanted to call Emily the other day and talk about school. :)