Apr 30, 2014

What I Will Miss........

I was thinking today about all of the things I will miss about this hometown of mine......the only hometown I have ever known!

I will miss my friends......my two best friends that I have shared more with than anyone!  I will miss the closeness we have, the prayers we have shared, the secrets we share, the encouragement, the wisdom and most of all the laughs until we cry!!!!!
I know I am not losing that but knowing they are five minutes away is what I am losing and will miss.

I will miss you date nights, family dinner nights, summer nights by the pool and grilling out!

I will miss being able to just call my childhood best friend and meet for dinner and pick up right where we left off.

I will miss my kids running around this wonderful neighborhood we live in.  The one where I know at least two people on every street and I know they are safe!
I will miss the sweet kids down the street putting their noses up to the door to peek in and see if they kids are home!

I will miss BCA and Wee School and the familiarity of them both!  I will miss seeing so many moms that I love in the car line and catching up real quick before having to move forward!

I will miss Taylor's class and all the moms from his class that I love along with some great boys and girls that I have watched grow up!

I will miss having Taylor here every day.....even if he's in his room most of the time!  At least he's home with us.

I already miss having a church home.  We pretty much left our church a few months ago and I have missed a lot of people there and the feeling of being home when I am there.
I miss the excitement on wondering how God is going to speak to me that Sunday!  I miss being involved and needed.
(We do watch a church we plan to attend once we move on youtube on Sunday evenings and we can not wait to actually attend a service!)

I will miss our lovely mall!  OK JUST KIDDING!  I won't miss that!!!!

I will miss knowing where everything is.

I will miss this house.  I love this house.  I love the pool, the outdoor kitchen and most of all the fireplace outside!

I will miss seeing so many of Noah and Jesse's friends grow up!

I am excited to make a new life, with new friends, new memories and a new church but I will never forget my life here and the people that are so important to me!


1 comment:

Christy said...

I will miss YOU! Happy for you and this new adventure but sad for us. LOVE you! xo