Mar 9, 2014

My Prayer for My Son's Spouses.....

I have been trying to pray these things often for my boy's future spouses......especially Taylor since in reality it may not be to long before he could be getting married!  (I mean like at least 5-6 years!)  I know there are probably many things I have forgotten and I will add as they come to me but here is a good start!  I also pray he will be all of these things to her too!


These are the things I pray for……..

That she LOVES God…….

That she has a big heart…..

That she is beautiful inside and out…...

That she is pure…….

that she adores my boy……

that she can compromise……

that she is content…...

that she is loyal to him…….

that she is committed to him……..

that they together have lots of laughter…..

that they pray together……

that they want the same things in life…..the important things……

that DIVORCE be a word they never use........

that she always wants to continue to grow in the Lord……

that they always grow together in the Lord…….

that she wants to be a servant to my son……(a Biblical servant)

that she always encourage him….

that she respects him……

that she loves us as much as we will love her!

that she wants to be a mother but if not that they both agree and are happy with that decision

I pray these often and I am praising God already for the wife each of my boy's will one day have!

No comments: