Jan 8, 2014

Saying Goodbye!

After 40 years of living in the Highlands/Baytown area my family and I will be moving away this summer and saying good-bye to Baytown....the only hometown we have ever known!   We have prayed about this for about three years and finally feel God's peace over our decision.

Hubby told all of his employees today that he will be leaving them at the end of the month!  I can't imagine how he felt telling them.  He has some amazing people that have worked for him for a long time.  I know some are like family to him and he will miss each one of them very much!

We will be moving to Corpus Christi or the surrounding area.  We are hoping to move to the country somewhere along the outskirts of Corpus.  Marc will be partnering with my uncle who has had an industrial equipment company since 1955 and is very excited and thankful for the opportunity!  I am so proud of him and so thankful that he is the hard worker that he is.  I know he will be a huge asset to this company!

Our house will go on the market in March and we hope to be in a new one by June or at least by the time school starts.  I know God will lead us to our perfect house for us!

I cry very easily lately when I am around my friends here.  I have made some really good friends and I will miss them all very much!  I am very sad and very excited all at the same time!  I will NOT say good-bye to any of you guys......just see you again soon!!!  I will come back often for sure!

Taylor will be leaving to College Station for school next year and it will be strange for him not to go with us so I am praying that God will ease this Momma's heart and help me to let go.  I know that the Lord has huge plans for my boy and all I can do is pray His will and His protection over him every day!  I will miss him terribly day to day but I know that it's all part of life and growing up.  (I cry thinking about it now!)

My boys are a little sad and I am sure a little scared but I know that they are loved by everyone they meet and eventually will be fine.  Noah is the one I worry about the most but every one that meets him loves him.  He makes friends so easy and is kind to everyone he meets!

Well that's about all for now......stay tuned for updates as we house hunt and research schools and look for a new church home and eventually pack this house!  We have WAY TO MUCH STUFF so maybe it's time to simplify!

Pray for us to adjust and to be happy!










1 comment:

Shelby said...

I just found your blog through IG...what an amazing journey you are about to embark on!! Prayers for a smooth transition for you & your sweet family! http://www.mommyhoodinheelsandflats.blogspot.com