Dec 21, 2013

Favorite Things on Friday.........

I am obsessed with Hunter Wellies right now and am going to order Emily and I both some after Chrismtas!  Aren't they cute!  You can see them {here}.





this picture was taken off pinterest.

I am really loving the smell of these Bath and Body Works candles...........




I LOVE my Christmas tree this year!  My mom came and decorated it for me and it turned out beautiful!  It is all Raz decorations that I bought from my aunts store last year......I hate to see it come down soon!

The picture really does not do it justice!  


I have been sick for the last 24 hours and have spent most of yesterday in the bed and today on the couch!  I am loving my husband for taking care of the kids, grocery shopping, and today is making me homemade chicken noodle soup!

This was in NYC last weekend!  I think he may be the hottest hubby and dad on this earth!!!!!!


Last......my favorite time of year will be here in three days!  CHRISTMAS!  The birth of our Savior!  I hope each of you know the true meaning of Christmas and have a wonderful Christmas day!

No comments: