Oct 23, 2013

Marriage Quotes.......

I got an email a couple of weeks ago from a blog that I love to read.  She sends emails each morning and it's always full of great things!  Check out the Time Warped Wife.......

The email was full of marriage quotes and these were my favorites!  The first one I LOVE but I laugh because if we would have met any earlier it would not have been legal to get married!!!  LOL!

ENJOY..........


If I had my life to live over again... next time I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer. – Unknown


A successful marriage isn’t the union of two perfect people. It’s that of two imperfect people who have learned the value of forgiveness and grace. - Darlene Schacht



Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. - Martin Luther


If he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, says he’s sorry, makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard, attempts to understand you... then believe it or not, he’s quite perfect. - Unknown


Let there be such oneness between you... that when one weeps, the other tastes salt. - M. Buxbaum


When a wife has a good husband it is easily seen in her face. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


When an old couple was asked, they said, How did we manage to stay together for 65 years? We were born in a time when if something was broken we’d fix it, not throw it away. - Unknown


The family is one of God’s greatest masterpieces. - Unknown


A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her. - Max Lucado 




No comments: