Oct 25, 2013

Five on Friday........

Here are five things that I am loving this Friday!





1.  God Moments!  I had a God moment the other day and I got in my car in awe over Him and how he takes care of me even when I don't deserve it.  A random conversation with a teacher gave me confirmation of a HUGE decision that hubby and I have been talking about and praying about.  I can't wait to officially announce it soon!  It is one of the biggest decisions we have ever made in our marriage!  I try to remind myself that God's Will can sometimes make us uncomfortable at first but it's ALWAYS the right way!


2.  I love watching the movie "Facing The Giants".......if you haven't seen it go buy it HERE!

Watch a trailer HERE!

Every time I watch this movie I tell my husband "I want our kids in THAT school!!!"  I think I will watch it again this weekend myself.  
It's a perfect family movie that will leave you in tears.....happy tears......but wanting to be more like some of the characters in the movie!  It's a story of trusting God with your life.....praying hard.....and believing in kids, parents, and others!!!  





3.  I have never really been a clothes horse but I am loving the blog Hello, Gorgeous!

She has the BEST clothes ever and she shops at JC Penney, Kohl's, Forever 21, and other stores that don't break the bank!

This is one of my favorite outfits of hers........





4.  FALL!  I am loving this weather!  I love the smell of my Bath and Body Works plug-ins and the smell of soups cooking.  I love eating dinner outside with my family and hearing the wind blow!  I love hoodies and boots and pumpkins!  I love FALL!!!!!!


5.  Booking our trip to NYC!!!!!!   I get to go this December to see the lights, the tree at Rockefeller Center and watch the Christmas Spectacular at Radio City with the Rockettes!
I am so excited!!!!!




2 comments:

Christy said...

You're keeling me! OH.MY.GOODNESS! Number 5 sounds like SO much fun!

Hollye said...

I want to take Kennedy to NYC to see the Rockettes. Until I can make that actually happen, we will keep seeing them in Nashville. This will be our 4th year going. She loves it.