Aug 27, 2013

A Little of This and Little of That!!!

So this happened since my last blog!
My boys and my baby girl all went back to school.  
I still can't believe I have a senior this year and Noah is in Junior High and playing football!
Mr. Jesse is in 3rd grade and having a ball at school.  Emily and Vensly are in separate classes this year and seem to love it so far!  They get to see each other at snack time and play time.  Oh to be a fly on the wall at their school!






This is Carlos and he is, what we like to call, our fifth son!  He lives in Haiti and is 17.....two months older than Taylor!  Marc got to go visit him a few weeks ago and take him some clothes for church and school.  We also just bought him a bike so he has a way to get to school!  We were told that he LOVES it and rides it all over Neply where he lives!!!!  I hope to meet him one day.  Until then I pray for him....pray that he learns as much as possible and stays healthy and most of all knows that God loves him and so do we!




I will leave you with this picture!  It makes me laugh and I wish you could see Marc's face as he was a little stressed!  We had doctors appointments that day for all four of these little cuties!  FUN FUN!  NOT!!!!!


No comments: