Jun 4, 2013

I took the plunge.....

and deleted my Facebook!  SO.....that means I will have to be better at keeping this updated!  Nothing happened.....nothing is wrong......only thing is that I spend way to much time on there and I need to spend it getting to know my God so much better!  After all He gives me everyday I can give him more of my time!!!!

I hope that if anyone out there is still reading that you will bookmark my blog and keep coming back to read!  I have a list of things that I want to start writing about so I hope I can keep you all interested!

First up tomorrow is Vensly's FIRST birthday party he's ever had in his life!!!  He turned the big FOUR!!!!!
He had the best time!!!!!!






3 comments:

Morissa Momo Foster said...

Cute! I love that cake :)

Morissa Momo Foster said...

Cute! I love that cake :)

Mrs White said...

Very cute.

Mrs White
http://bringingfurmanhome.blogspot.com