Jun 7, 2013

I did it!

This morning we got up EARLY again and did our study together.....we had a really good discussion.  My hubby is so Bible smart!  He seems to be able to answer any question I have about who is who and who did what in the Bible.  I am so impressed!  :)
I love that about him!!!!

But when I say I did it.....I PRAYED OVER US THIS MORNING....OUT LOUD.....JUST HUBBY AND ME!  I was so nervous, which is so weird because we have been married 19 years and together 21!  I haven't been nervous around him in a long time!  But you know what?  I did great!  You don't even know how long I have waited to do this and how long I have prayed for this!

I laugh because it seems that no matter how early we get up after five minutes into our study we hear little feet coming down the stairs!  Oh well.....as Marc says.....it's good that they see us reading our Bible and praying together!

I wanted to just share a few things this week that I have read or heard that have stuck out to me......

"Your life should look so different that others are intrigued." -Francis Chan

"Every morning this week that I have pulled into work before I get out of my truck I pray this.....Lord use me today for your Kingdom."  -Marc Estes

What would this world look like if women that are Christians would stand up in boldness?  -Frankie Sherman

You calling will be found in your quiet time with God.  -Michelle Carlson

Don't have one foot in the world and one with God......it won't work!  -unknown



I will leave you with this precious picture of Emmie and her sweet cousin Ollie Kae.......oh the innocence of children!




No comments: