Feb 4, 2013

Marriage Monday.......

I thought I would try to start my marriage monday posts again.  Maybe I can help encourage someone through what I have learned!  I hope so........

I read this on facebook this morning and thought HOW TRUE and boy do I need to remember this myself!

A simple recipe for bringing more peace to your marriage and your life is to worry less and pray more...
"Don't worry about anything, but pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank Him for all He has done." Philippians 4:6



I am the world's biggest worrier......I will admit it.  You give me something to worry about and I will worry my little head off!  I know that is a sin and that I shouldn't do it but I do!  That is my struggle!  I drive my hubby crazy.  

I have learned (somewhat) that when I am angry at my husband I TRY to just STOP, PRAY ABOUT IT and move on.  I have been successful at that many times.  You think I would learn to do that every time!  I guess it's a good thing that we really don't "argue" or "get mad" that often.  Maybe that is why?  After you pray about something and just listen then you usually discover it's not that big of a deal anyway!

It's funny how prayer can play such a huge role in our marriage!  So remember next time, pray about it.....don't worry about!!!!  
(I will remember that too!)


God Bless.


I was thinking that the photo has nothing to do with "Marriage Monday" but really it does.....our baby girl is our gift to God for taking our marriage and turning it around to a marriage that glorifies God!  I will have to share our story again......I'm not sure if I have done it on this blog or not!  It was a hard one but one I would do again to get where we are now!  


Mommy and her sweet Emily Grace!!!!!







No comments: