Here is what is on their agenda:
• Sitting in Holy Trinity Church where C.S. Lewis was inspired to write the Chronicles of Narnia.
• Walking in the footsteps and reliving the D-Day Invasions at Normandy
• Walking through the halls of the Louvre, viewing works of art like the Mona Lisa and Winged Victory.
• Climbing to the top of St. Paul’s Cathedral after a session in front of Hunt’s “Light of the World.”
• Hearing character studies at the graves of John Wesley and John Bunyan.
• Touring Westminster Abbey and seeing the graves of Wilberforce, Newton, Dickens and Darwin.
• Asking questions of the grandson of Winston Churchill.
• Contemplating the major decisions of your life in front of the Thinker at Rodin’s Sculpture Garden.
• Enjoying the breathtaking view from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
If you have a child just getting out of 9th grade you should REALLY check it out......
STUDENT LEADERSHIP UNIVERSITY! (click to take you to the website!)