Jan 13, 2013

Weekly Menu......

Monday- Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans and rolls!  (we ended up eating something else last week so it went on this weeks!)

Tuesday- Spaghetti, garlic bread and salad.  (I start Beth Moore that night so it has to be something easy!)

Wednesday- Marc and my step Dad are going to Barrett Jackson this week so my mom will be here with me.  She will make her famous chicken pasta I love! (She doesn't know this yet!)  She uses rotisserie chicken, capers, feta cheese, stewed tomatoes, seasonings, olive oil and noodles!  It is SO GOOD!  We eat it with bread and a garden salad!

Thursday- Taco Soup with tortilla chips, cheese and avocados!

Friday- Eat at the mall after Jui Jitsu with the boys!

Saturday- Not sure!

Sunday- Small Group....Italian themed!


No comments: