Jan 17, 2013

My Living Room is done!

UndertheTableandDreaming

A while back I posted all my before pictures of my house!  Click HERE to see those pictures..........(actually I posted the kitchen and not the living room but here are some from a couple of years ago and shows you ALL the faux finish!)
When I told my hubby I was tired of the faux finish he cringed!  He said HE WAS NOT!  LOL!  Anyway, after some begging and pleading and hiring the very talented Holly Mathis to help me he let me have it all repainted!  I also sold almost every single thing off my walls, all my lamps, knick knacks.....you name it.....I sold it!!!!
Besides buying the coffee table that Holly suggested I am completely done with the living room!  I brought a small coffee table down from upstairs and actually like the way it looks except the art work on the top of it that I can't see to get off!  The "stuff" I added to the top covered it.
Anyway, here is the AFTER pictures!!!!!

the console is from World Market and the walls are painted Amazing Gray

Curtains are from Ikea

Topiaries are from Holly Mathis Interiors

Canvas is from Easy Canvas








Log Can is from Ross!  $7.99



Burlap pillows from Restoration Hardware and floral ones from Etsy!

US is from Holly Marthis found in Round Top!


Chalkboard is from Craiglist




Rug is from Pottery Barn......mocha scroll tile rug!

Baskets, silver container and greenery is from Ikea!



Check back tomorrow for the AFTER of the kitchen!!!!!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see it in the flesh. :)

Denyse @ Crazy Beautiful Life said...

Your living-room is beautiful. I love the decor. My husband cringes too when I have a re-decorating moment. Bad, for him we are getting ready to move into a new house.

I'm having a STRUT YOUR STUFF Social hop. I'd love for you to hop on over, grab a button and come show off your best projects. Or, just come link up your blog!!

http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2013/01/strut-your-stuff-social-hop.html

I'm also looking for Pinterest Pinners to feature every week. If you are on Pinterest and are interested in being featured come link up! Who knows you might meet some other great pinners and gain a few great ideas.

http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2012/12/looking-for-pinners.html

Jane said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing your sources: I love to see how you used your "finds"!