Jan 25, 2013

Love Story and a new beginning.....

I was searching my blog for pictures of our house because WE LISTED OUR HOUSE last night!  Oh gosh!  I am not sure what we are going to do but we are ready to "Just Jump"!

Anyway, I came across this post and it made me smile....... CLICK HERE TO READ!!!!!!

I love that man with all my heart.  He drives me crazy sometimes, and makes me laugh until I cry.....I can't imagine my life without him!

Also, I am doing my first house.....I have had numerous people ask me to help them redecorate or decorate their house and I have never felt confident enough but I have decided to give it a try SO after I get permission and after her house is done I am hoping to share with you the transformation!  It was a gorgeous house before, but outdated as mine was, and now after just being painted yesterday is AMAZING!

I am also collecting things and furniture to start a booth at an antique mall somewhere.  There are two that I like and am going to check them out next week.  I am so excited to start this adventure and am hoping that one day it will lead to me having my own shop!










3 comments:

Nancy Elizabeth Carey said...

I wish you and your family the best!! How exciting!! Keeps us posted! I like your idea of the shop...I've been pondering the same idea. xo nancy elizabeth

Dedra Jones said...

I will definitely need help when we move in April.

Tedra Jones said...

Can't wait until you open your shop! I'll be there! :)