Jan 6, 2013

Highlights of 2012......

January- My sweet Noah was baptized!  What a great day and what an amazing feeling to know my boy is a follower of Christ!  I pray he grow every day in his faith.

February- My hubby decided to run for Constable in our precinct.  It consumed our lives until May!  God had other plans for him and I could not be more proud of him for the campaign he ran.  He is a man of integrity and honor and would have been the best darn constable Chamber's county ever had!  (we are both now relieved that God has other plans for us!)

March- Mamaw and Papaw left for Alabama for good!  They have come to visit quiet often but it's just not the same as them being right down the road!  We do LOVE their place in Alabama......so peaceful and quiet!

April- Marc's African hunt!  We still haven't received his animals but I know they will be a great addition to the man cave!

May- My "baby" boy turned 16!  Makes me cry thinking about it.

June- NYC with my boy and his friend!

July- MY BOY CAME HOME FINALLY!!!!

August- Married to my hunny for 18 years!!!!

September-  Started totally redoing my entire downstairs!  (Pics coming soon!)  The talented Holly Mathis help me!!!

October- Vensly went to school for the first time and loves it!!!!!

Marc's grandparents both passed away within 12 hours of each other!  They have an amazing love story that I want to try to tell one day.  We were all sad to say goodbye but so happy they are together, whole, healthy and happy with our God!

November- Got the flu for Thanksgiving!  UGH!  This year will be better!!!!!

December-  This is not so much a highlight as a heartbreak.  My sister in law and my brother lost their baby girl at 16 weeks gestation.  It was one of the saddest things I have ever been a part of.  We already loved sweet Hadley Mae so much and she wasn't even with us yet!  I know that she forever will be in my heart!  Our family now has a guardian angel!




1 comment:

'Dee said...

I love your new blog photo! Melts my heart. Miss you on Facebook, but love reading your blog updates. I hope you and your gorgeous family are doing well and that you have a delightful 2013. xoxo