Jan 21, 2013

Kitchen COMPLETE!

Here is the finished kitchen!  I loved how it turned out!  Thanks again Holly Mathis Interiors!
Click on her name to go to her website!  HOLLY MATHIS

(I tried to put the pictures in order but they showed up all out of order and I couldn't figure out how to fix it without starting over!)

ENJOY!

Feel free to email or comment with any questions! 

Here are the before pics......CLICK HERE!  Hated those brown cabinets.......white makes me happy!


Edited to add:  I painted the cabinets myself with Annie Sloan Chalk paint in olde white!  It was a time consuming job but they turned out great!  I still have to wax them to seal them correctly.  I loved how they turned out!

Linking up to DIY Project Parade!
&
UndertheTableandDreaming 




Lighting from Pottery Barn.  Table and chairs from Craigslist and I painted them with ASCP in chateaux gray and country gray!

Bar stools from World Market.




"E" mugs from Anthroplogie














Cabinets pulls were all bought off of Ebay!





Rug from Crate and Barrell

4 comments:

Christy said...

It looks beautiful! I can't believe you painted the cabinets yourself. Great job!

Christy said...

It looks beautiful! I can't believe you painted the cabinets yourself. Great job!

Faith said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Great job. Love it all!

DIY Show Off said...

Oh wow, Lesley! Beautiful job!