Jan 18, 2013

Bedroom Makeover.....in Progress!

I have never really decorated my room until now......after living here 4 years!  It still needs a few things......the main thing a headboard and that is being made!
I will also eventually change out all the lamps but these will do for now.  I really love how it's turning out.  I decided to keep the green walls for now so I tried to incorporate green with the grays and whites.  
I will add comments to each picture so identify where everything is from!  




table was given to me by my mom and the lamp is from Tuesday morning.



Curtains are from Ikea and were only $19.99 a window!

The green checked quilt is Pine Cone Hill and the gray one is Pottery Barn, the bird pillow and the floral ones are from Marshall's.  The sheet, white shams and gray Euro shams are from Pottery Barn too!

Close up of Ikea curtains!

Monogramming done by Pottery Barn......$7.  Cheaper to let them do it than to take it somewhere!  



Close up of throw pillows!

Nightstand I bought on Craigslist but am so upset that it smells like smoke! :(


Chairs given to me by my mom!  I will probably paint them white soon!

Basket from Marshall's!



Dresser done by Altar'd furniture!  This is a close up of the paint technique!


My new dresser and tv stand from Altar'd......they are great!  Look them up on Facebook......she is SO GOOD!
I love this cabinet and finally found the perfect place for it!



This cabinet was given to me by my Dad and Step mom.....hope they don't care I had to paint it another color!
I love it in my bedroom!  Oops....OUR bedroom!!!  Sorry hubby!

Anyway, I know I said I would share my kitchen and I will do that tonight after  I may sure it's clean!!!!


No comments: