Oct 1, 2012

Vensly's First Day......

After thinking about it and praying about it we decided to let Vensly try Wee School on a trial basis to see how he does.  He asks every week to go to school with Emmie so today he got to go!!!!  Im not sure if he really knew where he was going but he was excited to wear his new jeans and his new backpack and VERY excited that I packed him a lunch!  It was so cute......



When we got there he walked in and at first was a little uneasy as all the kids were crowded around the "new kid".  Emily showed him where to put his backpack and lunch and he told me bye and that was it.  He had a GREAT day!!!!  His teacher actually just called to tell me again how much she enjoyed him and how great he did.  She said he cleaned up and played and made a new friend!!!  
I am so happy for my boy.....I know he will learn so many new things.  



No comments: