Oct 16, 2012

Facebook.....

As of today I am officially taking a break from Facebook.  I KNOW!  Ive said it before.....but this time I am actually going to do it!  Hubby already says I share to much and he's right.  I feel convicted over it a lot and I need to listen!  It's just not always a good thing.
Lately, it seems that my words get twisted or someone reads what I say wrong.  The fun seems to be gone from it.

I never want to give anyone the impression that my life is perfect because believe me it's NOT.  I'm a regular mom just like most of you that read my blog.  I try to be a good mother but lord knows I am far from perfect.  I am not a perfect wife either....far from it.  I have a great marriage that has taken a lot of hard work to get here but we can still have our petty arguments.  I tell you all that to say that of course I only share the good on Facebook and therefor maybe that paints a picture that isn't quiet accurate of my life.

I don't have a nanny or even parents that live close by anymore.....I take care of my own children and when we go somewhere they usually go with us.  Maybe not all 5 but at least 4 go!  I clean my own house except on Wednesday and then someone else does it but by Thursday it's messy again!
I don't know why I am telling you all this except to say that blogs and facebook can paint a picture of a very different life then reality.

If you want to keep up with our big little family than please check in here as I will try to update when I can!  I will only post of facebook when I update!

God Bless each of you!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I know exactly what you mean! But update the blog often with pictures of your beautiful family please. I love seeing their faces and hearing, well reading, about them. We love y'all!