Sep 19, 2012

Gimme a V....Gimme a J......


 So Noah has moved into his own room so that just leaves Vensly and Jesse in the BIG room so I made some minor changes!  I love this room.......
(Not that Vensly is anywhere ready to sleep in his own big bed but one day soon I hope!)
These pictures were taken with my phone so they aren't the greatest quality.......


New Pottery Barn Kids throw pillow with a V........

And one with a J.........

My $5 desk from goodwill.......the legs are the light blue color I have used in this room!  Didn't have to do a thing to it!

I don't know why I LOVE these old trash cans!  There are lots of stuffed animals stored in there!


IF we ever build our dream house I want the kid's rooms to be huge.......you can just do so much with a big room!


Stay tuned for pictures of the rest of my house........it is TOTALLY different and no more faux finish.  I am in love with it!!!!


1 comment:

Christy said...

LOVE it! Looking forward to seeing the rest. :)