Sep 30, 2012

Amazing Gray.....

My walls are all a beautiful "amazing gray" and I love it!  My dining room is now palladian blue and is bright, cheery and I can't wait to get it all put back together.
Hubby was busy today hanging curtains for five windows and some other little things.  What a difference new paint and new drapes can make!  The decorator that is helping me is coming this Thursday to help me arrange furniture and I will be taking TONS of notes to get this place finished.  Speaking of my decorator.....go check out Holly's website.....I LOVE everything she has ever done.  God has really blessed her with an amazing talent of making homes beautiful!  She is also a sweetheart and I am so blessed to get to know her!

HOLLY MATHIS INTERIORS


Here is a sneak peak of a few things.........






No comments: