Jul 11, 2012

"Unrestrained"

A few days ago I was in my car alone and as I always do when I finally have a few minutes to myself I decided to pray!  This was a time that I didn't ask for anything just forgiveness.  I asked the Lord to forgive me for being so selfish with my time....I asked him to forgive me for letting a couple of days go by without talking to "Him".  I praised Him for everything he has given me....for the blessings in my life....for the little answers to prayer....all the things that I don't truly deserve.  I asked him to forgive me for spending time on things that really do not matter when I could be getting to know Him better.  We have been so busy this summer with traveling and getting ready for Vensly to come home that I fail at my daily walk with Christ.  The great thing is that He had already forgiven me before I even asked!  He is the only one that loves me unconditionally and He always wants what is best for me and my family even if I don't understand it.  I'm thankful he never gives up on me even when I'm selfish and distant! 
After finishing my prayer and saying Amen I turned on my ipod in the car and pressed shuffle.....this is the song that played!  I had NEVER heard it before and it could not have been more perfect!

I don't want to waste anymore of my time..........
PLEASE take a minute to listen to the song.......it's beautiful and my prayer for myself and you too!



Have I mentioned that I will be holding this little guy in 2 weeks forever!!!!

No comments: