Jul 2, 2012

Finally! He's coming home!!!!!!!!!!

The email FINALLY came.....

Dear Mr. Estes,
We are pleased to inform you that the I-604 process is complete, and Vensly Allen M. Estes may now be scheduled for the final visa interview with the Department of State.  The visa interview is scheduled for July 10, 2012 at 10:30am at the Consular Section...............

Those are the words that every parent adopting from Haiti want to read!  I could NOT believe it!  That was our prayer that he would be ready around that time.  A few months ago Marc decided that he really needed to lead two very important trips for BGM to Haiti and while it would be hard on our kids at home he really needed to be the hands and feet of Christ for those two weeks.  I was so afraid that Vensly would be ready to come home before then and of course would have been so happy but also prayed that he would be ready to come home DURING that time and well, as we all know, God is in the business of answering prayers and that above email means just that, that he will come home at the end of Marc's trip!  Praise God!  I will fly down Thursday, July 26th and Marc, Taylor and I will bring him home on Saturday, July 28th.  We land at Bush airport at 7 PM!!!!!  I can't wait!  I am so nervous and excited all at the same time! 
I am spending this last few weeks as a full time mom of only four kids by getting toys organized, getting his new bed ready in our room, buying him clothes, shoes and jammies and praying for him as he prepares to leave the only home he has ever known! 
Vensly has been in the creche since he was about a year old.....he came in as a very sick baby boy and is leaving a happy, healthy, and smart little boy!  I know he will mourn the loss of his friends, caretakers and country but I pray that he learns to love us and his new home very soon!  I hope you will pray for him too! 

1 comment:

Hoots Momma said...

Lesley, this is wonderful news!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet him!