Apr 25, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things......

Taken from my friends blog.....
Here are a few of my favorite things.....

.....clean babies, sugars from my kids, sweet words from my teenage son, surprises from my hubby, compliments from hubby, crawfish with my boys, road trips, moments alone with hubby, watching Noah dance, Jesse's snaggle toothed smile, watching Emily play house in her heels, tropical mojitos from Cheesecake factory, date nights, mexican food, concerts with my hubby, sweet texts, days alone with my momma, calls from my baby brother, my dad's jokes, visits with my extended family,walking into the creche to see my son, his sweet face, HAITI, monthly updates from Haiti, sunsets, rainy days watching movies, snuggling feet, listening to the sound of my waterfalls on the pool, talking about our future, dreaming, naps, clean house, when the laundry is caught up, vacations, answered prayers, unanswered prayers and most of all God moments! 

No comments: