Mar 9, 2012

Update on Vensly.......

Alot of you have been asking "how much longer", "why does it take so long", "seems like you have been waiting forever", and many more questions! Believe me, I feel like I have been waiting forever!!! I really don't know how much longer and I really don't know why it takes so long! I wish I knew all these things!!! I do know that I miss him SO much my heart hurts! I am ready to get him here, get him adjusted and just do all the little things that a three year old boy needs his mommy and daddy to do! He doesn't care about any toys he may get, or his bed, or vacations, or happy meals! All he needs is US! To love him, hold him, hug him, give him kisses and pray with him!
As far as the process, we really are at the end! We are with a great agency that works as hard as they possibly can to get them home. They can only do so much though! We are in MOI....minister of interior....which approves him for a passport, then the passport is issued and then Visa from the US so he can come home. His birth parents have to be interviewed before that can happen though. I pray they can find them and that gets done ASAP!
We just need everyone to pray us OUT OF MOI!!!!! Then we are in the home stretch!
Thank you to all my friends and family that have prayed for us....it's so appreciated!



No comments: