Mar 10, 2012

New Projects and some Goodwill finds......

These are a few centerpieces I have made lately. The black box I bought at hobby lobby for $12 and the little white vase in the milk basket was $2 at goodwill. I love both of them! My mom gave me the green hydrangeas and the "mason" type jars are actually spaghetti sauce jars. The lids I spray painted with chalkboard paint.



Lately, I have been into white, white dishes, white vases, white plates, white birds, anything white! So here are a few things I have gotten lately....The flowers I got at goodwill today....they were 4.99 which was a little high but they really look real and I would have paid a whole lot more at Hobby Lobby.   Not sure what I will put in the little vase but for .99 I thought it was cute!  The pitcher that the flowers are in I won at bunco and it was really bright colors so I spray painted it white, the rest are all from Goodwill bought at different times!

I ALMOST broke down yesterday and ordered the boys and Emily an Easter basket from PB kids but then just couldn't bring myself to pay that much. Those that know me know that I am cheap! SO...today I bought the three baskets in the picture and am going to paint them and do them up myself for their Easter baskets!  I paid $1.99 each and already have the spray paint.  The "silver" trays in the picture are going to be used to make a cupcake stand.  I paid .99 for them!  I am going to spray paint them too and glue them on the candle sticks.  The bunny was 2.99 and is for Emily's room after I use it for my Easter mantle.  The "E" was .89, the frame .89, and the candle holders were 1.99 and will be used for the cupcake stand!  After pictures coming soon!!!



Stay tuned for another post tomorrow with what I have been doing in the kitchen! It's a job!!!!!

No comments: