Feb 8, 2012

Homeschool Update......

The boys are doing good with their school....of course I could use a break every now and then but I wouldn't trade this time with them for anything!
Jesse is on unit 7 and 8 of 10 units so he is in the home stretch. A little ahead of schedule so we will add lots of review if he finishes early! Noah finished up with unit 5 this week of every subject so he is half way done!!!! They would really like to be finished by the time Vensly gets home. That would be nice. We are praying he will be home by March or April!

Which leads me to a decision we have made. I have a feeling that Vensly is going to have some major adjustments once he is home so I just don't think I will be able to meet his needs and the needs of Noah and Jesse with homeschooling so we decided to put them both at BCA. Noah had already decided that he wanted to go back.....he misses his friends and teachers! Jesse is fine either way!!

I may have to start my photography business up again as it's not going to be cheap to have THREE in private school!!!! WOW!!!!

1 comment:

shellandjim said...

Love hearing how your sweet boys are doing, and KNOW you are doing a fabulous job!! Totally respect you for doing what you feel is best for ALL your kiddos! And love how you are planning ahead and doing what is best for all of you before things really overwhelm any of you. Good job Mama, Can't wait to see them ALL together!!!!
Shell