Jan 4, 2012

New Year's Resolutions!

I really didn't officially make to many resolutions but I do feel like I have a clean slate to start doing the usual....loose weight, eat better, cook more, read my Bible daily, and all the other things we need to be doing!

Sunday evening we visited my inlaws church and while I can't remember word for word everything the guest preacher preached one thing did stick out and I did claim it to be one of my new year's resolutions.

I am going to quit telling Marc or anyone for that matter...."You never" or "You always"....I have said this before but this time I am going to STICK with it even if I literally have to bite my tonque!

On another note....Noah, our budding photographer, took this picture of his dad and I and I think it turned out pretty good!

No comments: