Jan 1, 2012

Happy New Year! 2012


I can't believe that it is 2012 but I am so excited because I know that this is the year my boy will be coming home from Haiti!
I am praying that it is before his 3rd birthday in May!

Hubby and I had a great time last night in Galveston....we didn't get to do much because the fog was really bad but we spent time together just us two so that was a nice change! Of course all we talked about were the kids which made us miss them and wish they were with us!

Today we enjoyed a nice late lunch of cabbage, black eyed peas, rib eyes, ham, mac and cheese and cornbread that my mother in law made!

Also, I let Noah borrow my canon Rebel and showed him how to use it and now I think we may have another photographer in the family! He has taken a ton of pictures! Some of them are really good!

I did make some new years resolutions but I am not going to put them here in case I don't keep them but I sure am going to try!

Happy New Years to all my blog readers........I hope it's a great year and God Bless!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Happy New Year to you too, my friend! Hope it's the best ever! Read this post about New Year resolutions...good stuff! http://www.lifeingraceblog.com/2012/01/my-glass-half-full-take-on-new-years-revolutions.html
Glad you and Marc got to spend some time alone. Sounds fun! Talk to you soon! Love you!