Nov 28, 2011

A Special Night......

Last night was so unexpected but so special! For the last couple of weeks Noah has been asking me if he can get baptized at our church and asking lots of questions about what it means and a lot about heaven. So last night he asked again and Marc called him downstairs to sit with us and talk....just the three of us! Marc ask him what he thought it meant to be saved and he asked Noah if he wanted to say a prayer with him and Noah said yes so Marc said the sweetest prayer and Noah repeated after him. I have told you all before how sensitive Noah is to certain things and this was one of them....I know that he was old enough to understand and really know what he was doing because the tears were streaming from his eyes....and his Daddy's! That could be one of the sweetest moments of my life! I love that boy...and that Dad of his!!!! :)

This is Noah the day we dedicated him with Pastor Roddy at the Methodist church.....

Noah singing my favorite song....this is about two years ago!

video

1 comment:

Christy said...

Absolutely the very best news ever! That video is precious!