Nov 6, 2011

November 6th.....Thankful for......


I am so thankful for my funny, crazy, wild, smart, messy JESSE! I am thankful for a lady clear across the world that chose a better life for him and made sure they found his brother so he could be with him. I am thankful God chose me to be his mother in that life!
I am thankful for the many funny things he says and does that keep us laughing and sometimes embarassed! I am thankful for the way he loves on Emily and protects her from anything he thinks she needs protecting from. I am thankful that he is all boy and loves his trucks and sticks and rocks and everything else that goes along with boys. I am thankful for the times that we cuddle up on the couch and watch movies. I am thankful for the memories of his holding my hair and wiping my head when I was sick with Emily.
I am thankful that he loves for me to carry him and tuck him into bed and that he loves to hug and kiss on me! I am so thankful for this child and the miracle that brought him to me!

No comments: