Nov 6, 2011

November 5th....Thankful for.....


My sweet Noah! I am so thankful God chose me to be his mother. I am so thankful for the lady across the world that gave birth to this precious baby boy and chose a better life for him. I am thankful that he is so sweet and caring. I am thankful that he, at the young age of 9, loves the Lord with all his heart and has for a long time. I am thankful for that day about 4 years ago when he asked to go to church with Mamaw and Papaw since we didn't go! I am so thankful for his sensitive spirit and his love for others. I am so thankful for his hugs and his "I love you" that he says no less than 30 times a day!
I am so thankful that he has some of the best dance moves I have ever seen....they make me laugh so much! I am thankful that he is a snuggler. I am thankful that he is so patient with Jesse and Emily and that he loves his family so much!
I am so thankful for you my Sweet NOAH!!!!!

No comments: