Nov 5, 2011

November 4th.....Thankful for.....

My Children! I am going to do each one on their own day! Today is Taylor!

I am so thankful that God gave me this boy and His timing was perfect! He was and continues to be one of the biggest blessings in my life! You can read about him HERE!
I am so thankful for the man he is becoming. I am thankful for how smart he is and what a good boy he is. He makes wise decisions and really has never gotten into any trouble!
I am thankful for all the help he gives me with his younger brothers and his sister. I am thankful that he tells me he loves me all the time and that he still loves to hug on me. I am thankful for his sense of humor and his laughter! I am thankful that he looked just like me for a long time but now looks just like his dad! I am thankful God chose me to be his mother!


1 comment:

Christy said...

That is precious. I hope Luke will let me hug on him when he is Taylor's age. He won't very much right now.