Nov 3, 2011

November 3rd.....Thankful for.......

My hubby!

I don't even know where to start! I am SO thankful that God sent me this man to be my husband. I love him more than anything in this world!
I am thankful for what a hard worker he is and how he takes such great care of me and our kids. I am thankful for how he has grown into being the spiritual leader in our home and how he loves God. I am thankful for how smart he is and how he can do anything he puts his mind to. I am thankful for his determination and his work ethic. I am so proud of him and all of his accomplishments!

I am thankful for the way he loves our boys! I am thankful for how he is such a softie for our little girl! I am SO thankful that he had a heart for adoption many years ago and shared it with me. I am thankful he was in Haiti that July and found our son!


I am thankful he has such a heart for Haiti and the people.
Most of all I am thankful that God chose me to be his wife!


(I am also thankful that he so purdy to look at! LOL!)

2 comments:

Christy said...

I'm thankful for y'all! You are precious. Cora is sitting here with me hollering out everyone she sees a picture of..."that's my friend, Emily!" So sweet!

Aleesa said...

I love reading your "Thankful For" post. I need to do this!