Nov 22, 2011

November 21st.....Thankful for.......

My washer and dryer....even though I sometimes hate it! I learned to appreciate them after going to Haiti and watching them do laundry outside with dirty water in the heat. I have always battled to laundry monster and lost....I always have WAY to much laundry that needs to be put up or folded. I am so thankful that I have a beautiful red washer and dryer that is inside in the air conditioned. If they can do tons of laundry everyday for all the children at the Creche then I can surely do our laundry and keep it caught up!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Agreed on this end too. I have to say, lately, I'm staying somewhat caught up. I probably shouldn't have said that. I'll have 4 baskets piled high before I know it. What am I saying? I still haven't folded the basket of socks that I've had for a couple of weeks now. Ugh! Oh well, I too am blessed to have a nice washer and dryer in the house, out of the elements, with clean water. :)