Nov 1, 2011

November 1st- Thankful for......

Today, on this first day of November, Thanksgiving month....I am thankful for my relationship with God. I am thankful that he loves me NO MATTER what. I am thankful that he forgives me for my human ways all the time! I am thankful for the blessings that he gives me in my life but more than that I am thankful for the trials that he gives me in life because those strengthen my faith and trust in Him. He thinks I am beautiful even when I look ugly! He doesn't care if I have great clothes or plain clothes. He loves me skinny or he loves me when I am not so skinny! He loves me when I am grouchy and loves me when I am nice! He loves me when I am being a great person AND when I am not being such a great person.....nothing can EVER change His love for me.
He teaches me new things all the time and I love that.....I am thankful for Him and that he is ALWAYS with me! I am thankful that he died for me and my sins! I am thankful that he planned out my life the day he created me!

What are you thankful for today?


No comments: