Oct 28, 2011

Sweetest words......

Let me start by saying this boy has to be the sweetest most sensitive boy ever! I love him so much and so glad God chose me to be his mother!


The last couple of days we have started watching the TV show "19 and Counting" and on one episode some of the older kids were leaving for a mission trip for 90 days and Noah said "that would be fun" and I said "could you really be gone for 90 days" and he looked at me and said "Wait....no....I can't end my day without seeing you!" Those could be the sweetest words anyone has ever said to me!
I can't end my day without seeing him either!

2 comments:

Emily & Company said...

He is one of a kind...I thought about not bringing him back home..after 4 days I didn't want to give him back..Miss all of you......Mom

Kayla said...

you have got to be the luckiest mom in the world!