Oct 31, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch

I finally got to take the kids to the pumpkin patch this weekend....well two of them anyway. Noah said he was to old for the pumpkin patch this year! :(
So, I dressed up the little ones and off we went....(Daddy had a meeting)

I love this first picture even though the quality didn't turn out great! Of all the pumpkins in this patch they picked three TINY pumpkins!!! :)

I wonder what he is telling her and what she is thinking?

I love these two kids together....he loves his baby sister and likes to "take care" of her and she LOVES him! When she gets in the car from school HE is the first person she wants to see!

This is Jesse holding her ears from the noise of the four wheeler pulling the train!




Emily gets scared very easy when we are outside....she doesn't like car noises or anything loud. They had a little train ride going around and she was so afraid that she wanted Jesse to hold her and he did! He is very protective of her and is so sweet to make her feel safe! I wish I would have gotten a picture but soon after this they feel over and he fell right on top of her! She had dirt and grass all over her!


Are they beautiful or what?
(remember you can click on the pictures to make them bigger!)

1 comment:

Aleesa said...

Your kids are so stink'n cute!!! I love how it looks like Emily has mouse ears in the first pic.