Sep 7, 2011

Update on Vensly......


A few of you have been asking about an update on V and sadly there really isn't anything new to share. We are still waiting and praying for the president's signature saying it is ok for us to adopt him even though we have four children already! I PRAY and beg God for this to happen soon! I miss him so much it hurts sometimes.....every morning I see his empty bed upstairs just waiting for him to jump on it and sleep in it...it makes me sad. The good thing is that he is happy where he is and is very well taken care of! That makes me feel good!

Be sure and check out our friends' blog about the amazing things they have in store for the children and people of Haiti!!!

MY LIFE SPEAKS!!!!! ( <------click there )

1 comment:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I am praying for your family and for little V. You are amazing!