Sep 14, 2011

Me, My Momma, 33 new blogger friends and Rachel Ashwell......

The Prairie B & B....

Isn't that the neatest place you have ever seen? WELL.....

My momma and I are so excited that we are one of 35 bloggers that get to have lunch with Rachel Ashwell at her new bed and breakfast in Round Top, TX. Click here to see it....it is SO NEAT! We are beyond excited!

A portion of the proceeds from the luncheon go towards a great cause....DWELLING WITH DIGNITY. Please go and read all about what they do! They were also featured on the Nate Berkus Show!

Lunch is being catered by Royers! Our family loves Royers....the pies are to die for! The pictures below are a family dinner we had there last Christmas!



Thank you so much to Kelly from The Hidden List for putting this all together! I am so excited to meet Kelley and the other very talented bloggers that will be there. Stay tuned for pictures and a post on our very special day!

Also, if you are in Round Top you really need to stop by my Momma's shop....EMILY & Co. She has been working really hard to get it ready...to hard actually as she ended up in the ER with a bad back!
She has done some amazing transformations with her Annie Sloan Paint!!!!

And as another fellow blogger said "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO WEAR????"

5 comments:

Hoots Momma said...

I'm DYING right now!!! How AWESOME!!!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Can you feel the excitement!! I can't hardly wait. It'll soon be there. Thanks for stopping by.

Aleesa said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Royers! When we lived in Brenham we had many date nights there. Their strawberry rhubarb crisp is my favorite! Have fun!

Keely Marie Scott said...

Excited to meet you out on the Prairie SOON! And will totally check out your mom's shop too! How Fun!

Nikki Lee Anne Ghilain said...

So excited to meet everyone! Oh my and Pie!