Sep 6, 2011

I love ANNIE.......and my new table!

Updated pictures here.....

CLICK HERE-----> New post

I am in love with this paint....it is the easiest paint EVER! No prep....no sanding....most of the time you just need one coat....I could go on an on! IF you have ever wanted to paint something you have and were just scared about all the prep then Annie Sloan Chalk paint and wax is for you!
(this is not my picture)


This is my table before we fell in love with Annie Sloan paint.....


I painted the table country gray, which is really an oatmeal color and the chairs are chateaux gray, which is a sage green! I LOVE IT! It has really brightened up my breakfast area! (this picture is before waxing and distressing)

This is a finished chair.....after waxing, distressing, waxing again and buffing!





So today....about an hour before I had to go get Taylor I decided to paint my island and I LOVE the way it turned out! I think we are going to add pulls to the cabinet doors and drawers to dress it up. It's missing something.....
Who knows I may just get brave enough to paint them all!






I am linking up at my favorite blog...SAVVY SOUTHERN STYLE

3 comments:

Hoots Momma said...

I want to come see. I need help with the wax part...

Tammy said...

I just got my Paint and have been loving it too! I was thinking of getting the Chateau Grey over the Paris Grey, but Paris won. I also bought Old White. Love your "new" table and Island. I was thinking of painting my kitchen cabinets in Old White. I am your newest follower. Hope you can visit me sometime.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

This all looks fabulous! I haven't tried the paint yet, but can't wait to do so!